BoffinBot

Loading...

Time Every Tweet To Perfection.

Know when you must tweet to reach out to the maximum audience.

Know if the people whom you are following are following you back or no?

Know the best hour to tweet and schedule your tweets in advance.

Try demo

Dashboard
Increase your visibility

A lot of people just reach out to ~35% of their potential audience and miss out on the rest ~65%. Let BoffinBot help you maximize your outreach.

Data driven decisions

Moving in the right direction is the key to exponential growth. Let data help you make informed decisions and give you a strong social media presence.

Schedule your tweets

BoffinBot tells you the best hour to tweet on a given day. You can schedule your tweets and BoffinBot will publish them automatically as per schedule.

You follow

Are they following you back?

Get to know if people those you follow... are following you back on twitter?

No? Well, you can unfollow them straight from the dashboard and increase your social media score! It's that easy.

Timeline of your tweets

All your recently published and scheduled tweets under one roof. It was never this easier to manage your social media account and keep track of the performance of your posts.

Tweet Timeline
Super easy to use

Single click access to dashboards providing you valuable information about your followers, tweets and more.

Interactive dashboards

Statistical representation of the best hour and day to help you reach out to maximum audience out there.

Valuable insights

Important information about the performance of your tweets and how your audience reacts to your tweets.

Demo before you sign up

Would you like to try out the features and reports before signing up?

I'd like a demo

We give you the flexibility to play around with sample set of data to see how your reports and dashboard would look like.

You will get a fair idea of what all you will be able to do after signing up with us.

Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and see if you like it.

Try it now

Download it now

Download on Google play store